Reva in the light (song)

youngsoapfan

Reva in the light (song)

Postby youngsoapfan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:27 pm

Can anyone tell me the name of the song they played in the beginning and end of todays episode? :)

ashleytomekia

Re: Reva in the light (song)

Postby ashleytomekia » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:16 am

Quote youngsoapfan: Can anyone tell me the name of the song they played in the beginning and end of todays episode? :)

I wish I could but I didn't really pay attention, sorry, why are you interested in the songs, if you don't mind me asking?

youngsoapfan

Postby youngsoapfan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:35 am

Quote ashleytomekia:
Quote youngsoapfan: Can anyone tell me the name of the song they played in the beginning and end of todays episode? :)

I wish I could but I didn't really pay attention, sorry, why are you interested in the songs, if you don't mind me asking?

The song was very soft and pretty. It touched me. I would really like to go out and buy it. Thanks-

meme

Postby meme » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:08 pm

I'm still trying to find out been trying since i read this post this morning so far no luck

youngsoapfan

Postby youngsoapfan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:33 pm

It goes something like "Being a woman" or "In a woman". Thank you so much for trying to help.

youngsoapfan

Postby youngsoapfan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:34 pm

Quote CareySmith: Give me some time, I eventually can figure out what the song was. If/when I know, I'll post it back on this thread.

It goes something like "Being a woman" or "In a woman". Thank you so much for trying to help.

youngsoapfan

Postby youngsoapfan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:34 pm

Quote meme: I'm still trying to find out been trying since i read this post this morning so far no luck

youngsoapfan

Postby youngsoapfan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:38 pm

Quote meme: I'm still trying to find out been trying since i read this post this morning so far no luck

Return to “Guiding Light”