AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS THIS WRONG................

clee

Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS THIS WRONG................

Postby clee » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:12 pm

I hate this story line about Reva and JOsh and today is my last day of watching the Guilding LIght after being a follower of Reva and JOsh since the beginning of time!!!! ;(

Finicky fan

Postby Finicky fan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:54 pm

At this point Josh has moved on with Cassie. I can see why Reva wouldn't want them to know. She wouldn't want only their sympathy and that's all it would be. Josh has lost his love and respect for her as has Cassie. Because it has gone on for so long it is now a no win situation. I am not trying to be unfeeling about your situation.

meme

Postby meme » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:56 pm

Quote dorisjo: The story would have been better in showing the total picture, the cancer patient and how the family members cope with her disease. This story has left me disgusted with the way they have wriotten it and Im not interested in it anymore.

i so agree this is nothing but a mess the writers have written a TOTAL mess they need to start getting real an writting like Guiding Light use to be written where it left us glued to the t.v. on the edge of our seats an couldnt wait to see the next episode the next day...this storyline is leaving the biggest part of the viewer (that i know around me an from most of the people posting in here )where we dont care if we watch it or not an i dont care to watch it no more i dont watch it everyday like i use to cause of this storyline...it looks like the writers would get a hint an start writing better storylines like use to be written...instead of keeping this mess going an going an losing viewer.

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:43 pm

y.

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:21 pm

sorry I hit the wrong key. I agree I really dont watch the show anymore for the same reasons as you.

Marti

Postby Marti » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:31 pm

I have also been a long time watcher (since 1970.) I have taped the show when I was working and made that one of my favorite and relaxing times of the day. A cup of coffee and Reva and Josh. I loved the good times, weddings and make-ups, suffered through the split ups and divorces but I never stopped watching until now. I really do not like much that is going on with anyone on the show. This time it is different. I just do not trust the writers anymore. They have let us down. The last part of this show that I enjoyed was Hawk when he found Josh and Cassie. Goooooo Hawk Go.

suburbandiva

Postby suburbandiva » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:02 pm

I think that by the time Reva tells somebody, NOBODY will give a care! I'am sick to death of Josh and Cassie mess! Just think that it was'nt that long ago that Cassie and Jeffery were so very much in "love!" Now, its hard to believe that those two were EVER together! It sucks the way these writers break-up couple for the fun of it all! It makes you wonder whats the point?! :(

karole

Postby karole » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:35 pm

I think you are correct. If Reva does not hurry and tell someone about her illness, they will not care. You know how in real life, a person can stay ill so long till people forget about them. Well this story is no longer for our entertainment, it is getting like real life ;(

latinlady

Postby latinlady » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:28 pm

you need to let josh know that reva have cancer. let Jonnathan tell them, is enogth, Is sick see cassie and Josh , Riva nad Billy is a no no. and please Is anogth of family dain family that is sick. lLet jonathan and lissy togethers.

Clueless

Postby Clueless » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Quick question what was Josh/Reva relationship like before she found out that she had cancer. Cause I am not getting with this storyline of her keeping it from the love of her life. And heres another thing please explain to me why is it that Reva has four kids I believe so explain to me why when she was looking for a transplant that not one of her other children were contacted not only that Cassie is her sister. How do she know that one of these people could not have helped her. Sounds like to me someone didn't know what they where doing with this storyline.

Return to “Guiding Light”