Josh & Reva fans were robbed

savytabby

Josh & Reva fans were robbed

Postby savytabby » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 am

I have been the longest fan of Josh and Reva, through their relationships, and all the relationships with others--and while I am so glad the show ended with Josh and Reva...I just always wondered since then, Were they still in love with each other when they drove away? We didn't see any romantic longing from them (except maybe Josh) and we certainly didn't get any kind of scenes that they were leading up to this way -- and leaving jeffrey's fate out there unresolved certainly doesn't help. I mean if I had my preference, it would be josh and reva all the way, but i know many people could have taken Reva with either in the end; after all, Reva did seem to really put her life with Josh behind her when s he married Jeffrey. So did Josh, who was the great love of her life for most of her life, end up being her settling for second choice? I'd really like to know what others think about this.

jennah_63074

Re: Josh & Reva fans were robbed

Postby jennah_63074 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:32 pm

I was a Josh and Reva fan. Always was always will be even though this soap is over.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 am

Jeffery died!

Josh/Reva....................................................................................................ALWAYS!

Always, Bud!

Always, Reva!

Jeffery never even a close second in her life!

Always loved Josh?Reva & Beth/PHillip on GL! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I would flove to see Josh?Reva show up on GL & turn out to be the real bioparents of Sharon as Sharon was "stolen" from them when she was a baby by.................................................................what's her name that awful mom to sharon(Doris!)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:14 am

Sorry,my bad! :oops: :oops:

I know Jeffery didn't really die on screen but in my version he died!

I really wanted Jeffery with Revas sister not her!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:34 am

That was supposed to be : Josh/Reva show up on Y&R looking for Sharon who was stolen from them years ago by their horrid maid........................................Doris who then took Sharon

away & "raised" her(horrible mom!)

Would flove to see JOSH/REVA at least one more time.................if not for several months on Y&R!

Wish tptb couold make it so!

Return to “Guiding Light”