Ashley & the Jonathan,Tammy,Lizzie trio

meme

Re: Ashley & the Jonathan,Tammy,Lizzie trio

Postby meme » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:07 pm

wow Dolphin i haven't heard that..i sure hope not.

katharine1229

Postby katharine1229 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:13 pm

Sorry, a little off topic maybe

I just (finally) moved somewhere else where guiding light is on at 3pm instead of 10am. Last I checked, Tammy and Jonathan were cousins and their being together was NOT okay with everyone in town. Was there any revelation that they are now not cousins, or are they still cousins and everyone is okay with it?

Thanks so much for the update

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:07 pm

Quote Dolphin: I am having trouble posting I am off the subject but does anyone know if Jonathan(Tom Pelphrey) is leaving the show because in Soap Opera Digest it said under a small photo the Ex Jonathan. I met him in the lobby twice where Guiding Light is taped and he very nice. I hope he isn't leaving. Thanks :~

Not certain about that but I will check it out. And I don't think this is really off topic as it's the GL message board, just maybe in a different thread ;)

Also, just to remind everyone if it's an "off-off topic" not related to the soaps at all, join us in the Lounge Miscellaneous Boards section. :)
http://www.soaps.com/board/

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:12 pm

Quote CareySmith:
Quote Dolphin: I am having trouble posting I am off the subject but does anyone know if Jonathan(Tom Pelphrey) is leaving the show because in Soap Opera Digest it said under a small photo the Ex Jonathan. I met him in the lobby twice where Guiding Light is taped and he very nice. I hope he isn't leaving. Thanks :~

Not certain about that but I will check it out. And I don't think this is really off topic as it's the GL message board, just maybe in a different thread ;)

Also, just to remind everyone if it's an "off-off topic" not related to the soaps at all, join us in the Lounge Miscellaneous Boards section. :)

If you follow the url you just gave to find a miscellaneous board there is a box at the tope of the page that says the following.....

"The page was not found (#404).
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

If you have typed the url yourself please double check it and try again. Otherwise please report this problem to the webmaster."

I guess that borad does not exist anymore.

Glenda

ashleytomekia

Postby ashleytomekia » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:45 am

I hope he isn't leaving either, the way things are going he's going to be around for a while, don't you think so? I know, you never know with the soaps huh? !)

meme

Postby meme » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:28 am

Like i said i hope hes not leaving, right now he's in a main story line, so i dont think he will be leaving during it surely. To me Tom Pelphrey plays the Jonathan character so well he will be hard to replace if he left.

glowery

Postby glowery » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:08 am

Tom leaving the role of Jonathan!! Please say it ain't so.

Glenda

Dolphin

Postby Dolphin » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:03 pm

:~ thanks every one for answering. I hope that Soap Opera Digest was wrong. I have been Pod casting the show which is great because there is not Tv where I am. Thanks again.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:33 pm

Quote glowery:
Quote CareySmith:

If you follow the url you just gave to find a miscellaneous board there is a box at the tope of the page that says the following.....

"The page was not found (#404).
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

If you have typed the url yourself please double check it and try again. Otherwise please report this problem to the webmaster."

I guess that borad does not exist anymore.

Glenda

I must have copied wrong. The Lounge exists to chat about anything at all. Just click "MESSAGE BOARDS" at the top of this page and scroll down to the "miscellaneous boards" and you'll see the lounge. IF that doesn't work then I'm seeing things. 8)

meme

Postby meme » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:28 am

Dont look like the trio will be leaving town now that Reva's back she aint gonna let them LOL

Return to “Guiding Light”