Howdy and Happy Easter!!

Rosie Butterface

Howdy and Happy Easter!!

Postby Rosie Butterface » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi ya all! Hope all is doing well and had a great day of fun with family and friends. My hubby had >( to fly out of state >( Take care to all those who are still out there reading!!

Bizzie Fan

Re: Howdy and Happy Easter!!

Postby Bizzie Fan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi ya all! Hope all is doing well and had a great day of fun with family and friends. My hubby had >( to fly out of state >( Take care to all those who are still out there reading!!

Hi Rosie,

Good to see your post. Hope all is well with you. Things have been busy so I haven't had a chance to post in a while.
Still miss posting with everyone. Will try to check in more often. Again, so good seeing your post.

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Quote Bizzie Fan:
Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi ya all! Hope all is doing well and had a great day of fun with family and friends. My hubby had >( to fly out of state >( Take care to all those who are still out there reading!!

Hi Rosie,

Good to see your post. Hope all is well with you. Things have been busy so I haven't had a chance to post in a while.
Still miss posting with everyone. Will try to check in more often. Again, so good seeing your post.

Hi Bizzie Fan---So good to hear from you! I know you are busy with your crew and this time it is faster than ever! Glad you are good! I try to add when I can. Take care and look forward to hear from ya soon!!!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 am

hey I didn't post here when GL was still on I wish I would have but didn't even know about MB'S then.I am always happy to se someone still post here though I miss GL more than I ever thought I would.

Return to “Guiding Light”