Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.

SndrElkins

Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.

Postby SndrElkins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my dear sweet GL friends.I miss you all so much. ;)

Rosie Butterface

Re: Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.

Postby Rosie Butterface » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Quote SndrElkins: Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my dear sweet GL friends.I miss you all so much. ;)

HI!!!!! I am still here!! Not to many left, glad to see your post. Hope all is good with you and the rest of the GL fans too! I miss everyone so much and hope all are well and happy! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the Best New Year. Oh, how I miss GL, ATWT and so on at the Holiday times. I loved the Phillip and Beth Christmas story in New York. Take care!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Merry Christmas (belated) Sandra! :) I really wish Prospect Park would take over GL and ATWT and bring these shows back the way they are for OLTL and AMC!

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 am

Quote Chrissi: Merry Christmas (belated) Sandra! :) I really wish Prospect Park would take over GL and ATWT and bring these shows back the way they are for OLTL and AMC!

Wouldn't that be great?

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:00 am

Quote Chrissi: Merry Christmas (belated) Sandra! :) I really wish Prospect Park would take over GL and ATWT and bring these shows back the way they are for OLTL and AMC!

I wish they would!any chance?

Return to “Guiding Light”