Bizzie Fan

Rosie Butterface

Bizzie Fan

Postby Rosie Butterface » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 am

Hi Bizzie Fan.... Have not seen any posts from you for awhile and wanted to check in and make sure you are ok??

Bizzie Fan

Re: Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Sat May 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi Bizzie Fan.... Have not seen any posts from you for awhile and wanted to check in and make sure you are ok??

Rosie, I just now found this post. So sorry that I didn't see it before. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Thank you for checking in on me. I am doing ok. I am very blessed and thankful. One year ago this past week (5-22-12) my family and I were on our way home from vacation and had a blow out which caused us to have a roll over and total our suv. We were truely blessed. Other than some cuts and bruises, and I ended up with some stitches, we were all ok.

Rosie Butterface

Re: Bizzie Fan

Postby Rosie Butterface » Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Quote Bizzie Fan:
Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi Bizzie Fan.... Have not seen any posts from you for awhile and wanted to check in and make sure you are ok??

Rosie, I just now found this post. So sorry that I didn't see it before. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Thank you for checking in on me. I am doing ok. I am very blessed and thankful. One year ago this past week (5-22-12) my family and I were on our way home from vacation and had a blow out which caused us to have a roll over and total our suv. We were truely blessed. Other than some cuts and bruises, and I ended up with some stitches, we were all ok.

So many have left this site and I always worry about everyone and hope all are doing well. I am so sorry to here about your accident, but so glad you all have come out of it, for the most part, ok! I know you enough to know that as long as your family is ok, all is ok, as they are your world! I am always happy to see your posts!! I hope this summer is a safe and mellow summer for ya all!

Return to “Guiding Light”