Rick and Beth

glgirl912

Rick and Beth

Postby glgirl912 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:17 pm

the ending of today's show, was like ohh my god they are sleeping together,right when Mel decides she wants to work on there marriage.

medigo

Re: Rick and Beth

Postby medigo » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:09 am

I agree!! The writers need to realize that there are other ways for people to vent -- they don't need to hop in bed for passionate meaningless sex with someone else besodes their marriage partner!! Rick and Beth could commiserate with one another by TALKING -- why did they have to have sex???? I am so glad that Josh and Cassie haven't done that yet, and HOPE they don't!!! Come on writers -- forget the illicit sex story lines and we'll all be happier. I too have been watching since I was a child when my Mom watched faithfully!! I got totally hooked when nursing my first baby -- he always ate at 2 p.m.!!

glowery

Re: Rick and Beth

Postby glowery » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:59 am

Quote glgirl912: the ending of today's show, was like ohh my god they are sleeping together,right when Mel decides she wants to work on there marriage.

I really didn't see that one coming :-) Even though I knew how much Rick cared for Beth when they were teens.

glenda

Return to “Guiding Light”