hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus

sugar543_99

hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus

Postby sugar543_99 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:33 pm

His sadness was so believable on Fridays show, he is such a great actor.

rosestear

Re: hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus

Postby rosestear » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 am

I agree-I missed it but taped it--I watched the "break up", and it brought me to tears, not neccesarily because I thought he and Tammy were "the couple"-too many people hate them being cousins, which outside of soap world could make sense--but becuase it's hard for Johnathan to believe in anything-and then Tammy helps him find it in himself to be there for his daughter, only to dump for it later! (Actually curtesy of Alan Splading.)It just sucks--he's someone that really turned around and made us root for him, and you are right-he is a da#@ good actor.I haven't watched the scene yet where he reveals the affair- so I have that to look forward to. People are saying him and Tammy both are leaving the show. I've liked Tammy, but her role is about as flimsy as her moms sometimes--Johnathans character is so strong-- I really, really hate to see him go--he's done some "big screen"worthy scenes several times. I feel sorry for the guy who may try to fill his shoes.

Matt

Postby Matt » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:29 am

Yes, he really is a wonderful actor. As one of my old drama teachers used to say: 'He could make reading the telephone book seem exciting.'

sexyspicer

Postby sexyspicer » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:17 am

I hear that

hrshane

Postby hrshane » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:39 am

Johnny boy is great Reva's son no dought.Its like watching Reva in her younger days.The tammy and Johnny Thing not in to it cousins ;(. Johnny and Lizzie :)) I like it .I hope he changes his mind and stays with the show.

twinkwink

Postby twinkwink » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:42 pm

I loved Jonathan's rant and reveal about Rick and Beth. Now if he would just cut loose on Josh and Cassie, with Reva and Billy in attendance, that would MAKE MY DAY!!!

grits1976

Postby grits1976 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 pm

Quote Twinkwink: I loved Jonathan's rant and reveal about Rick and Beth. Now if he would just cut loose on Josh and Cassie, with Reva and Billy in attendance, that would MAKE MY DAY!!!

I'm kind of suprised he hasn't. Sweet little Lizzie could let it slip to get back at Johnny boy for throwing her mom under the bus so to speak.

Return to “Guiding Light”