Long time watcher

Long time watcher

Postby Jessica » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:33 pm

I have been watching this show since I can remember. I used to watch it with my grandmother and mother when I was a little thing. Now I am 32. I tape it everyday and watch it when I get off of work. I feel like part of the family becuase I know the history. I am disappointed in the Josh and Cassie story Line but I know that you will have something worth while to watch when the Reva story about the cancer comes to surface. I will await the reaction of all involved. Also I love all the characters. I do miss the old Cassiie. I am getting used to the new one though. I think if the story line was with the old Cassie it would be hard to watch. Well keep up the good work and I can't wait until I get to watch the next episode!!! Jess

Re: Long time watcher

Postby Tasha23 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:20 pm

I just started to watch in late June so I've never seen the old Cassie, or Phillip, or Josh and Reva happy and together. All I can go by is what I've heard. I know the show has been going on forever... since what? 1953? But anyways, I don't like this Cassie at all so hopefully the original Cassie was a little more loveable.

Re: Long time watcher

Postby mustangjuls » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:35 am

I too am a long time viewer. I used to come home from High School and watch. I tape every single day and watch every night..If for some reason it doesnt tape, I am not a happy camper. I am so excited about todays 15,000 episode..It looks like it's going to be hilarious. :)

Return to “Guiding Light”