Vanessa and Dinah

Matt

Vanessa and Dinah

Postby Matt » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:53 am

Vanessa is set to come back into Dinah's life. I suspect that she will fuel Dinah attempting to reunite with Mallet in the coming weeks. I've also heard rumors that Dinah will be going after Marina in the process. Anyone else have expectations for this story line? I like Vanessa and Dinah, I'd like to see them get back to their old selves.

ticklebellee

Re: Vanessa and Dinah

Postby ticklebellee » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:51 pm

No storyline expectations but I did want to say that I really like this new Dinah and I think she and Mallet are very cute together. I am glad they brought Mallet back. I loved the old Mallet and Harley together but this new Mallet is great :) I also loved the old Dinah and thought that she and Vanessa really looked like they could be mother/daughter.
Kind of sounds like I am living a bit in the past, lol!

Marti

Postby Marti » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:10 pm

Vanessa is the one old character that I do not want to come back. She is a busy body who will ruin things for Dinah all over again. She was always so selfrighteous.

suburbandiva

Postby suburbandiva » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:56 pm

I love Vanessa! I think the first thing that Vanessa will do is get rid of Jeffery! If anyone can Vanessa CAN! Then she will help her daughter, not destroy the way Jeffery seems to be doing. :)

Return to “Guiding Light”