DIRTY DEED!

Marti

DIRTY DEED!

Postby Marti » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:51 pm

From what it implied the "dirty deed" has been done between "Jilting Josh" and "Corrupt Cassie." All the while the info about Reva's medicine right on the computer screen. They are both so selfish that I wonder if they would tell each other the truth if they read it. I am so fed up with these two and their mooning and sucking face that I could out and out vomit. How do the writers even stand to write such garbage? I can not stand the thoughts of Josh kissing Reva with those same lips. >(

Soap Fan

Re: DIRTY DEED!

Postby Soap Fan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:55 pm

Quote Marti: From what it implied the "dirty deed" has been done between "Jilting Josh" and "Corrupt Cassie." All the while the info about Reva's medicine right on the computer screen. They are both so selfish that I wonder if they would tell each other the truth if they read it. I am so fed up with these two and their mooning and sucking face that I could out and out vomit. How do the writers even stand to write such garbage? I can not stand the thoughts of Josh kissing Reva with those same lips. >(

I couldn't agree more!

ladijoy

Postby ladijoy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:18 pm

Quote Soap Fan:
Quote Marti: From what it implied the "dirty deed" has been done between "Jilting Josh" and "Corrupt Cassie." All the while the info about Reva's medicine right on the computer screen. They are both so selfish that I wonder if they would tell each other the truth if they read it. I am so fed up with these two and their mooning and sucking face that I could out and out vomit. How do the writers even stand to write such garbage? I can not stand the thoughts of Josh kissing Reva with those same lips. >(

I couldn't agree more!

I ditto that!! No more Guiding Light for me since the deed was done!! Sick Sick Sick!!

bgiancoli11

Postby bgiancoli11 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:30 pm

I agree, agree, agree!!! It's good to know so many others feel the same way. Now if only the writers would listen.

Return to “Guiding Light”