Can't wait to see more of Rick (spoilerish)

Charlie

Can't wait to see more of Rick (spoilerish)

Postby Charlie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:09 am

Sounds like we are going to be seeing more of Rick!!! Yeaaaaa. Unfortunately we will have to see his rapidly aged daughter (this is a severe case of Soras) and his wife Mel who I have never liked. Hopefully he will interact with Beth more. Those two had chemistry a couple of years ago after Phillip was shot. Anyway should be fun.

glowery

Re: Can't wait to see more of Rick (spoilerish)

Postby glowery » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:50 am

Maybe Rick could help Beth with her mental problems. Doesn't Beth have some kind of split personality disorder? I thought they kind of touched on that before Alan and Gus were rescued from where she was holding them captive.

Glenda

Shamroc032

Postby Shamroc032 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:37 am

What don't you like about Mel? I love her cause her character is very independent and she has a good head on her shoulders...just my opinion though.

Charlie

Postby Charlie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:01 pm

I don't like Mel because she was shuved down our throats like a bad piece of meat. I remember it was like "oh here's Mel she's a Doctor" ok fine then she goes from Intern under Rick, to Great Doctor as good as Rick, To Lawyer, then to Love of Rick's life, then to married to Rick, then to preggers, then her Daughter turns 14 in two years. She's always been snotty and uppity. Mel makes me sick!! Rick should leave her!!!

mustangjuls

Postby mustangjuls » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:30 am

I cant believe how old they have made Mel and Ricks daughter overnight..It seems to me like Harleys kids and Ricks kids shouldnt be that far apart in age..Harleys kids have been young for a long time....and thats how it should be..Do the writers think the viewers dont notice?

grits1976

Postby grits1976 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:40 pm

!) The romance or whatever is between Beth & Rick needs to be developed more. It could be the thing to motivate Phillip's return. Another thing is why hasn't this romance made it on to Springfeild Burns? Is it possible that one of them is behind it? ?) ?) ?) ?)

Return to “Guiding Light”