Missing you!

lovn billy

Missing you!

Postby lovn billy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 am

I am so missing the GL team..I miss these people..I miss seeing Josh and Reva and Billy and Lizzy..I also miss Rick and Philip. I miss them all..Oh why did they have to get rid of GL..for a stupid game show of all things..You mean to tell me that Lets make a deal brings in more ratings? I thought as time passed that I would get over this but I haven't.

Now ATWT....and I think they have a great soap.

Re: Missing you!

Postby PelphreyPosse » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm

You are NOT alone. But unfortunately there aren't enough of us to keep the ratings where they make money on the show. This will keep happening until they are all gone.

Ms. Bree

Postby Ms. Bree » Tue May 18, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah I really miss GL too. It was a part of my daytime line-up. I miss everybody on GL. The finale was so sad the way Alan died. But I see most of them are finding other roles well and thats good but I just cant picture them as anyone else.

Postby fan39 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Every time I come to this site memories come flooding back, I miss it so much!

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Quote fan39: Every time I come to this site memories come flooding back, I miss it so much!

I know what you mean. It's been almost a year and I still miss our GL just as much. It was the best soap ever. I've been trying to watch DC/Bill on ATWT and MR/Lizzie on Y&R. They both do a great job in their new roles, but all I see is Bill and Lizzie, not Chris or Abby, the characters that they are playing. I still watch older episodes and videos of GL and I watch a Bizzie video everyday. The other day, I watched the episode of Alan dying and found myself in tears. I downloaded the song that they played everyday when GL came on. Everytime I listen to it, I have so many warm, loving memories of our GL family, and at the same time it makes me sad knowing that our GL is gone. I am glad that our GL board is still here and we can still chat with each other.

Return to “Guiding Light”