CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

pink kiity

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

Postby pink kiity » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 pm

I just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a
happy new year will the new year sure gotten off to a good year before it even begun by axing as the world turns so its looks like 2010 will be another stinking year I will be leaving and heading to southern california on Wednesday DEC 16
to sees some of my family down so I wont be on this board from DEC 16 thus Thursday Jan 7 so have a great year everyone and lets pray that some one will and can be smart enough to bring both soap back to life again,

Bizzie Fan

Re: CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

Postby Bizzie Fan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you for the Christmas wishes. You too have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a fun and safe trip.

merrymary

Postby merrymary » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year to you both.
To spend Christmas with your family is a joy, so enjoy yur time in California, Kiity. Bizzie, have a grat and warm and fuzzy Christmas with your family.

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 am

Happy Holidays to everyone out there!! My parents were going to come down to spend some time with my crew, but storms hit them and they do not want to be on the roads. I ordered my dad two of Ron Raines's CD's so I am so excited to to give them to my dad and play them. I do not even know if dad has a CD player, but I will get him one if not. My 9 year old has been up at 5:30 a.m. for the last week wating for santa--yea, he still believes. The older two like to help wiht the santa visit and the little one still not sure of the whole idea of some stranger coming into the house. Ok, gotta get back to the cooking---candies right now. Cookies were done earlier this week!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a great night....Ho Ho Ho!!

Return to “Guiding Light”