Days Fans Welcome GL Fans

diehardAW

Days Fans Welcome GL Fans

Postby diehardAW » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 am

Hello my GL fans! I was a GL fan for abot 2 years before they pulled the plug. I hated that so much GL was like a family. I urge you all to join me and start watching DAYS OF OUR LIVES. I decided when GL was cancled that I would not support CBS soaps anymore, so I went to NBC and started watching DAYS. I was already a partial DAYS fan so it was not that hard. Lets all pull together and keep DAYS on the air! You all JOIN US!!! Start watching DAYS!!!!

Bizzie Fan

Re: Days Fans Welcome GL Fans

Postby Bizzie Fan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:34 pm

I use to watch DOOL years ago, actually I started watching it when Bo and Hope first got together and then I stopped watching it when their son Zack died. After GL was cancelled, I have been trying to watch it again. I was hoping that to have Bo and Hope again together so that it would be easier to get back into it. But, I am having a really hard time getting back into it with the current sl of Bo and Hope apart. Speaking of which, thier little daughter, Ciara, she is just so cute. Also, I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't like Carly. I didn't like her the first time that she was one DOOL and I don't like her this time. But, I am liking Vivian. I have always liked her. I even like Victor. Although, I don't think anyone could top Alan Spaulding, Victor has become my new version of Alan. How long have you watched DOOL?

Return to “Guiding Light”