Lets Make a Deal to not watch

koolgreenakers

Lets Make a Deal to not watch

Postby koolgreenakers » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 pm

I myself never watched G/L much but that piece of crap on in its place is a joke. I cant believe they cancelled a soap that had been on for so long for a boring dress up contest what a waste!

coopfan01

Re: Lets Make a Deal to not watch

Postby coopfan01 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm

i now watch Maury and Judge Judy instead.

gramie

Postby gramie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 am

I have never watched and never will watch what ever they put in G&L time slot. CBS take note Days of our lives is the only soap to improve in ratings this year. Gee maybe they picked up some of the G&L fans CBS cut loose. serves CBS right.

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 am

I am not really into game shows, so I was not going to watch this regardless of what time it came on. That being said, I will support the other CBS soaps, but not CBS at 2:00 CST, as that was the time GL was on. I hope they feel the drop and the loss of GL via ratings or lack of. I support CBS due to the best show ever was with them, but now that they turned their back and GL and the GL family, I will not support anything that is trying to replace GL!

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 pm

i don't ~) soon ghost soap is done so am I my telly goes off off
~)

Cindy-Striped-Socks

Postby Cindy-Striped-Socks » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 pm

i refuse to watch any show in the old gl time slot too!since cbs only cares about ratings im really glad lmad is doing poorly! about ratings- i have a question, back in the day most women stayed at home and worked, so obviously ratings were higher but now most of us work outside the house and cant watch during the day-that sounds really bad and i dont mean it to at all it is just how times have changed but why cant cbs take that into consideration and not expect such high ratings? we still loved gl and watched it at night when we got home from our jobs jso why couldnt taping it and tvo-ing it been enough? maybe they could have moved it to nights? any ideas or comments?

Debbie Lynn

Postby Debbie Lynn » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 pm

I have refused to watch Lets Make a Deal, and won't start anytime soon, I am still upset that they cancelled GL....

koolgreenakers

Postby koolgreenakers » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Quote Cindy-Striped-Socks: i refuse to watch any show in the old gl time slot too!since cbs only cares about ratings im really glad lmad is doing poorly! about ratings- i have a question, back in the day most women stayed at home and worked, so obviously ratings were higher but now most of us work outside the house and cant watch during the day-that sounds really bad and i dont mean it to at all it is just how times have changed but why cant cbs take that into consideration and not expect such high ratings? we still loved gl and watched it at night when we got home from our jobs jso why couldnt taping it and tvo-ing it been enough? maybe they could have moved it to nights? any ideas or comments?

i totally agree! I used to watch at 3;00pm then they put Ellen on at 3 and ATWT on at 1. No one is home at 1pm. If it wasnt for my DVR i would have never saw the show. I think they should try it at night and see what happens! i think way more people would watch.

Return to “Guiding Light”