So Long Springfield Las Vegas

PelphreyPosse

So Long Springfield Las Vegas

Postby PelphreyPosse » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:10 pm

I leave Thursday morning for Las Vegas. Family and the last of the posted So Long Springfield events. Cannot tell you how excited I am to finally get to meet Justin Deas. I waited for this one for 28 years. Determination wins out in the end!

Rosie Butterface

Re: So Long Springfield Las Vegas

Postby Rosie Butterface » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 am

Oh PP, be safe but have the time of your life!!! I cannot wait to hear about it and your little guy too! I loved Buzz/JD when he was Tom on ATWT. He and his wife were so hot on TV--they really worked well together.

PelphreyPosse

Re: So Long Springfield Las Vegas

Postby PelphreyPosse » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Rosie, that's when I fell in love with Justin, was on ATWT. I agree with you and hope his wife comes too, I would love to get a chance to meet her also. I cannot wait to hold my little man, have to keep reminding myself that I cannot rush him until he warms up to me, he won't remember my visit when he was only 4 months old. I just want to eat him up with a spoon! Really looking forward to seeing my oldest, son Chris and his wife Gretchen. Visiting with them will be special on top of the GL event and John Driscoll and his girlfriend Beth, too. Almost too much good stuff. I am ready.

Return to “Guiding Light”