Billy Suffered a Stroke

badfaith76

Billy Suffered a Stroke

Postby badfaith76 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:44 am

I was skimming through a mag in the grocery line last night and it said that the actor that played Billy is recovering from a stroke. :(

luvphil

Re: Billy Suffered a Stroke

Postby luvphil » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:38 am

As sad as this is, I heard that it was a mild stroke and he is expected to make a complete recovery. let's keep him in our prayers

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Prayers fror Jordan. He has been through a lot in his life and I pray he beats this also!!

PelphreyPosse

Postby PelphreyPosse » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Calliope, he was in Calif. filming Venice with Crystal Ch. and on his return to NYC he had a mild stroke. Robert Newman addressed this at Atlanta and said Jordan is in rehab and expected to make a full and complete recovery, however he has to miss the Las Vegas So Long Springfield event in December and I guess he prevailed on Justin Deas (Buzz) to fill in for him cause I cannot think of any other reason Justin would agree to do a fan event unless it was for a cast member. You can go on Jordan's website, www.JordanClark.com and send him best wishes for a speedy recovery, Robert (Josh) said that he would love to hear from the fans.

jrtoyota

Postby jrtoyota » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Quote PelphreyPosse: Calliope, he was in Calif. filming Venice with Crystal Ch. and on his return to NYC he had a mild stroke. Robert Newman addressed this at Atlanta and said Jordan is in rehab and expected to make a full and complete recovery, however he has to miss the Las Vegas So Long Springfield event in December and I guess he prevailed on Justin Deas (Buzz) to fill in for him cause I cannot think of any other reason Justin would agree to do a fan event unless it was for a cast member. You can go on Jordan's website, www.JordanClark.com and send him best wishes for a speedy recovery, Robert (Josh) said that he would love to hear from the fans.

My prayers are with him. I hope he makes a full recovery. Here is the correct website. http://jordanclarke.com/

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

I will definitely go on the website. Thanks.

4everGL

Postby 4everGL » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Thanks, and prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

I wish him well i always like billy and josh together they
reminded me of Jr and bobby Ewing on Dallas :-)

Return to “Guiding Light”