Harley andGus

glfanforever

Harley andGus

Postby glfanforever » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:05 pm

:~ I havent been able to watch GL for a couple of months and I need to know what is going on with Harley and Gus. If anyone can help out I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Patti

GL-Avenger

Harley and Gus

Postby GL-Avenger » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:08 am

Simply put... 8)

Harley is full of spunk and feels her oats.
Gus is a bowl of cereal.
Harley + Gus = oatmeal. :))
~GL-Avenger

Matt

Re: Harley andGus

Postby Matt » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 am

Quote GL-Avenger: Simply put... 8)

Harley is full of spunk and feels her oats.
Gus is a bowl of cereal.
Harley + Gus = oatmeal. :))
~GL-Avenger

:)) Thank you. That was hilarious.

bonni7771love

Postby bonni7771love » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:40 am

harley and gus r doing just fine its reva and josh and the tramp sister cassie im worried abt this topic makes me sick to my stomach. reva needs to tell josh abt her illness and cassie needs to leave josh alone. :-) and she needs to get with her sister and find out what going on with reva be4 she jumps into joshs pants dont u think ?) pls let me know what u think ok bonni777love

CBSoapKing

Postby CBSoapKing » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Harley and Gus has been lowlighted by GL staff writers for some reason. Something is going on. I think maybe Kim Zimmer (Reva) who now dominates almost every aspect of this show is the root of it. She did the casting of Jonathan and Little Coop (two great choices) but in the midst, she might have been the cause of flight for many of the prime actors that has left the show diminished of its former glory. If Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) and the character of Dinah goes away, I think GL will be yanked from the screen. Harley and Gus from what I see now is yesterday's news.

Finicky fan

Postby Finicky fan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:42 pm

I think the writers are stumped as where to go from here with Harley and Gus. I miss them though. They were great together but somewhere they got lost.

Return to “Guiding Light”