sucker for sad endings

Cindy-Striped-Socks

sucker for sad endings

Postby Cindy-Striped-Socks » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:16 pm

okay okay i guess im just a sucker for a good death scene! as you know ive been boycotting cbs after gl was cancelled never to watch young and restlessor as the world turns again but i heard that a main character was dying and i gave in and watched as the world turns to see! so now im all caught up in thatshow again knowing that sept10, it will be gone too. %( maybe if im into days as well, then it wont be quite as heartbreaking as when gl left, to see as the world turns go,and i promise that is the very very end of cbs for me >)

PelphreyPosse

Re: sucker for sad endings

Postby PelphreyPosse » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 am

Cindy, watch away. These gloom and doom posters who "Know" when a soap is being cancelled are just posting for their 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has been announced on any of the remaining 7 soaps and for now, they are all on. Just watch and enjoy and stop trying to look into the future. None of us know what is store.

phyllist

Postby phyllist » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am

Quote PelphreyPosse: Cindy, watch away. These gloom and doom posters who "Know" when a soap is being cancelled are just posting for their 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has been announced on any of the remaining 7 soaps and for now, they are all on. Just watch and enjoy and stop trying to look into the future. None of us know what is store.

Thank you, Posse. I don't understand why people make up this kind of thing. We all know that the soaps are in trouble, but I'll watch Young and Restless to the end. I've been trying to get into As The World Turns, just to see Tom, but I can't quite get there yet.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 pm

if you haven't seem the Micheal Jackson movie this is it its a good movie go and see it its the last time you will be seeing him at his best i saw it last night. it will be out for only 2 weeks, :))

PelphreyPosse

Postby PelphreyPosse » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Pink, again wrong information. MJ's movie has been extended for a longer viewing due to the 101 million take the first few days.

Return to “Guiding Light”