Guiding Light Chat Room!

pink kiity

Re: Guiding Light Chat Room!

Postby pink kiity » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:57 pm

I just read that the coran o Brien tonight show might get the ax i say lets get him off there and bring back my man jay Leno,they shouldn't had gotten rid of him in the first place i say get rid of coran and get jay Leno back, you clowns, 8)

freckles61

Postby freckles61 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 am

Quote pink kiity: I just read that the coran o Brien tonight show might get the ax i say lets get him off there and bring back my man jay Leno,they shouldn't had gotten rid of him in the first place i say get rid of coran and get jay Leno back, you clowns, 8)

I agree!! I have not been able to watch since his debut. I just do not find him funny at all. Love Jay Leno

merrymary

Postby merrymary » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am

Hi everyone, I have missed being on the board. I just got a new laptop, and it had to be set up, but, now I'm back. I miss chatting with everyone about the GL everyday. It has left a big void in my life since it has been cancelled. I had such a morning routine going, but, now I found that my 10:00 hour is feeling lost. I took up bowling on Tuesday so that mornings at 9:30, is now filled up. I do have a life, but, the GL was a big part of it too. I am still a big Y&R fan, and I have begun to watch the Bold and Beautiful again, but, there was nothing like the GL stories, even though I bemoaned many of them, I miss our soap. I miss seeing Josh, Reva and all the gang. We were cheated by P & G. They wanted out of the soap business, and we got the shaft, the loyal fans and stars of the show. I know we are all still grieving, and this too shall pass, but, I still miss if for now. So, now that I am done venting, have a great day! The sun is shining here in Pittsburgh, and that is a good thing. So, I am off to the Mall to spend some money, that always helps to fill the void!!! :)

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Quote pink kiity: has anyone seem the Micheal Jackson movie this is it im am going to sees it tomorrow I still cant believe that he gone.i still listen to his music. ;(

I will never forget MJ singing Billie Jean on the Motown 25--I was in middle school at the time. Watching him gave me goosebumps---a true talent. I guess with MJ gone, the loss of GL, a few years ago a good friend of mine past away----I guess life goes on and we pick ourself up and try to enjoy the moments of joy and stretch them out as long as we can.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

with the loss of soupy sales and Micheal Jackson its like an era is gone i remember watching the soupy sales show and now another era had pass and gone and with the death of Micheal Jackson another era but while im am watching Donny Osmond on
dancing with the stars the era isn't gone completely we still
have Donny Osmond, Donny Osmond had said something about Micheal Jackson that I remember him as the musicianship that
he is and the good that he brought with his music and he was a very good friend who will be miss and i will miss to also

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm

saw cher whatever on entertainment tonight want to be a man
having a sex changes i wonder if its brother will have a sex changes and will become a woman :-) i think both of chers kids are mess up if you asked me her daughter is becoming a man and her son like to wear woman clothes strange bunch and i through ozzy Osbourne *) kids were strange

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.Mine has been good,and the weather has just been so beauitful.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 am

i just read on line that Micheal Jackson father Joe Jackson had hire a legal team to try to get Micheal Jackson mother off of Micheal Jackson estate and that Joe Jackson want to take it over and he is also asking to be pay for from Micheal >) Jackson movie and get part of the money from his movie to

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 pm

I hope it is ok if I post this here. I read that DanielCosgrove/Bill is going to ATWT in early 2010. If only Lizzie could go with him. I still miss GL and "Bizzie". Hope everyone is doing ok.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:13 am

the ABC TV show east wick got the ax ABC cancel it today :|

Return to “Guiding Light”