I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Mrs.JamesSpaulding

I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Postby Mrs.JamesSpaulding » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm

:D :D :D I met them at a Panera Bread to help with breast cancer awareness!!! We took pictures, and video. Remy signed my napkin, and Bill signed our Panera Bread Box!!! They are SO, SO, SO nice!! They are really down to earth, and Christina said she just got back from her Honeymoon last night. She said Remy and her will be doing something on the web, and Bill will be on an ABC show called forgotten for one episode.
I tried to post pictures but it wouldn't work, neither would the links sorry.

Bizzie Fan

Re: I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 pm

You are so lucky. Do you know the date of the episode that Bill/Daniel will be on Forgotton? I am missing my daily dose Bill Lewis.

Mrs.JamesSpaulding

Postby Mrs.JamesSpaulding » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Quote Bizzie Fan: You are so lucky. Do you know the date of the episode that Bill/Daniel will be on Forgotton? I am missing my daily dose Bill Lewis.

Sorry, He didn't say what day he will be on it, just watch evry episode I guess lol He said to my mom he just finished filming it.

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Congrats :)

Thanks for sharing ;)

Mrs.JamesSpaulding

Postby Mrs.JamesSpaulding » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Quote SndrElkins: Congrats :)

Thanks for sharing ;)

Thank you, it was such a memorable expeirence, I will NEVER forget it =)

PelphreyPosse

Postby PelphreyPosse » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Forgotten is my new favorite show. I will enjoy seeing Daniel on it no matter what episode. Lawrence is a really nice young man who loves to meet his fans. Karla is the only one I have never met but she is a charming beautiful lady. You should come to one of the So Long Springfield events and meet at least 10 of the GL cast. You would really enjoy it. the website is www.solongspringfield.com

Mrs.JamesSpaulding

Postby Mrs.JamesSpaulding » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Quote PelphreyPosse: Forgotten is my new favorite show. I will enjoy seeing Daniel on it no matter what episode. Lawrence is a really nice young man who loves to meet his fans. Karla is the only one I have never met but she is a charming beautiful lady. You should come to one of the So Long Springfield events and meet at least 10 of the GL cast. You would really enjoy it. the website is www.solongspringfield.com

I wish I could go, but its kinda pricey for a few people. Your right, Lawrence was really gracious, and sweet & they all let me hug them and they seemed very sincere while thanking us for watching their show =) Such awesome people, I'm so glad I got the chance to meet them! Oh and Bill kissed my mom on the cheek along with other women =D I nearly died lol

PelphreyPosse

Postby PelphreyPosse » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Now Ms. Spaulding you have hit on my favorite hobby. Others go the events to get autographs and pics. I just hug and kiss and I'm happy. Course I have been going to these things for nearly 20 years and most all of them know me well.

Mrs.JamesSpaulding

Postby Mrs.JamesSpaulding » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Quote PelphreyPosse: Now Ms. Spaulding you have hit on my favorite hobby. Others go the events to get autographs and pics. I just hug and kiss and I'm happy. Course I have been going to these things for nearly 20 years and most all of them know me well.

lol I go for it all haha =D This was my first time going. I assume you will be going to the So Long Springfield event? If you are have fun! Even though its impossible to not have fun haha

Beeloo03

Postby Beeloo03 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm

OMG you are SOOOOOO lucky!!!

Return to “Guiding Light”