Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Bizzie Fan

Re: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 pm

The GL ending was not "comedic" at all. Even though I cried during most of the last episode, I think that they did a great job with the way that they ended GL The writing was good and all of the actors did a great job.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 pm

i through they did a good job i starting watching guiding light when i was in Jr high school.

JizzieFan19

Postby JizzieFan19 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah,the movie Marcy played in was Bring It On:All or Nothing.She appreciates all the comments she has been recieving.She says thanks and will keep everyone updated.Her and Don are doing well,just settling in.Along with her mom :).Marcy is having a boy.Shes so excited.I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ending cause I know I did too!Lets just pray it will comeback like Marcy and the rest of the GL cast/crew is hoping!She likes reading my fanfic too so dont forget to check it out!~GL will Shine On!

dannybae

Postby dannybae » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Thank you for the information about GL, which I have watched for over 30 years. I along with the rest of you have felt like an orphan since it's last air date!!!! Sure do miss it!!!

This is my first post, I read all the posts but just didn't post. Hope this comes thru since it is first time and I will continue to watch for GOOD news of any airing of GL anywhere. AND YES GL will shine on.

Thanks again

lovenoah

Postby lovenoah » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Quote JizzieFan19: Yeah,the movie Marcy played in was Bring It On:All or Nothing.She appreciates all the comments she has been recieving.She says thanks and will keep everyone updated.Her and Don are doing well,just settling in.Along with her mom :).Marcy is having a boy.Shes so excited.I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ending cause I know I did too!Lets just pray it will comeback like Marcy and the rest of the GL cast/crew is hoping!She likes reading my fanfic too so dont forget to check it out!~GL will Shine On!

What is Marcy's due date?

Return to “Guiding Light”