Wishful thinking?

Soozann

Wishful thinking?

Postby Soozann » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 pm

When Beth gave Philip the journal and told him to write, could we be seeing another book in the future? I loved Jonathons Story. Also, the movie "Always" , where did it go? This would be a perfect Hallmark movie! Oh maybe I am just wishful thinking, but I miss the show

freckles61

Re: Wishful thinking?

Postby freckles61 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 pm

That would be so great. I know I would purchase it.

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey, it doesn't hurt to wish especially when it about ways to have more of our GL. I am all for it. I too thought the same thing when Beth gave Phillip the journal. I would love to have a book and/or a movie.

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:33 pm

It is not wrong to have faith and hope, that is one of the reason we all loved GL!! There was always hope and faith, why should it end now. CBS and P&G may be able to take GL away, but they cannot take away our love for GL or our hope that maybe some day it will come back to us. Nor can they stop me from wishing that "Let's Make a Deal" does poorly in the ratings and no way can they make me wathc the show.(I did like Wayne Brady's coffee creamer commercial).

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Quote Rosie Butterface: It is not wrong to have faith and hope, that is one of the reason we all loved GL!! There was always hope and faith, why should it end now. CBS and P&G may be able to take GL away, but they cannot take away our love for GL or our hope that maybe some day it will come back to us. Nor can they stop me from wishing that "Let's Make a Deal" does poorly in the ratings and no way can they make me wathc the show.(I did like Wayne Brady's coffee creamer commercial).
You said it. And, also, CBS and P&G can never take away our memories of GL. Oh, I can't wait for them to see what a mistake they have made with that game show. It may just be me, but I think that game will be the loser that it was the first time around.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:16 am

lets face it anything they put in that time slot will be a loser unless its a soap.there going to have trouble finding something to fill that time slot. here is a game show for you the loser game show. ;( ;(

Return to “Guiding Light”