New Fan Fiction Blog

holly1122

Re: New Fan Fiction Blog

Postby holly1122 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 am

:) I just finished reading your blog. I was impressed! I am delighted to see the story of GL live on. I think that GL would make a great book series...you should look into that, i know i would buy

lucienblack

Postby lucienblack » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:25 am

Quote JizzieFan19: Hello Lucien,
I was reading your story!So far its amazing!I write fanfics myself.I was wondering if you could take a look at them?Thanks so much!Hope to talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)

Thanks. Do you have them posted? I can take a pass over them when time permits.

lucienblack

Postby lucienblack » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 am

Quote holly1122: :) I just finished reading your blog. I was impressed! I am delighted to see the story of GL live on. I think that GL would make a great book series...you should look into that, i know i would buy

I agree there is a huge market for a book series. We just have to convince the powers that be that there is demand. Until then, I will keep working. Make sure to check back thurs for the next installment.

JizzieFan19

Postby JizzieFan19 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 pm

I do have them posted :).I can post the link here because I have two seperate fanfics going.The one on soap central.com,I havent updated in awhile because my account is down but they are working on getting it back up and the other one I just started yesterday.But I will post both links for you tonite.Thanks:D!~GL will Shine On!=)

JizzieFan19

Postby JizzieFan19 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok!Here is the link to the one I just started:

And the one that I have been working on for awhile is unaccessable to me because of my log in.But you can view it.Just go to____________

Edited to remove a link to another soap site. Please view our guidelines. Soaps.com Admin

JizzieFan19

Postby JizzieFan19 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:28 pm

I'm not sure but if you cant view it then I think you will have to join.Its easy though.I am working on Chapter 2 now and it will be posted this week.I usally post my stories on Fridays :).Thanks!~GL will Shine On!=)

JizzieFan19

Postby JizzieFan19 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey Lucien,yeah I firgured out you do have to sign up for sure but its easy.Thanks!~GL will Shine On!=)

Return to “Guiding Light”