Day 1 without Guiding Light....

michellef1962

Re: Day 1 without Guiding Light....

Postby michellef1962 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:37 pm

PLEASE!!! bring back Guiding Light.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 pm

i just turn it off yeah i heard that CBS is selling some of there station off and there up for sale the first buyer

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm

will its a good time to catch up on my reading and watching my
movie video that i have now i have the time to do it no deal no deal i have better things to do then waste my time with game show ;(

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 pm

I have to be honest, i have not turned on CBS since the last GL episode, i miss GL so much, i will have to pull it together, i love ATWT and Y&R, but tV without my GL just isnt the same. I can not figure out what in the world made CBS believe that they could bring their ratings up with a game show, geeze dont we have enough of those already. CBS has really been screwing up, they replace Bob Barker with Drew Carey, the man is flat at hosting this game show, i stopped watching it and now no GL shame on them. I miss my GL, i want to see Reva, Josh and all of the characters, the s/l were getting really great and they could have dont so much with them but then they take it off the air. How STUPID CBS!!!

mrs.love

Postby mrs.love » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 pm

%( well it's been a week without guiding light and it sux!!!!!!! i can't believe that cbs took this awsome soap off the air to replace it with the price is right!!!!!!!! all week at 4:00 i'm lost without being able to sit down and see whats going on with reva and the rest of the crew!!!!! please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

i feel that i am in mourning for my GL, i am in the heartbroken stage along with anger at CBS and the owners of GL for not trying harder to move to another network, if those idoits at CBS didnt want us then we move on, now the onwers were pretty stupid at allowing an icon to be cancelled. Are we the only ones with enough sense to know that you dont get rid of something old, it is priceless!!!

Return to “Guiding Light”