Thank you GL

neca_marie

Thank you GL

Postby neca_marie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm

:) Thank you cast, crew, and writers.

I fell in love with Guiding Light 15 years ago. (I know that pales in comparison to some other fans) I just wanted to say thank you. The past few years I have been unable to watch because of working and going to school at the same time. I have been reading the updates though and occasionally watched online. Of course I watch the last 2 episodes on Friday night when I got home. I think I spent the rest of the night in tears. I think they ended the show beautifully. I will most likely spend the rest of my life referencing the characters of this show particularly Reva and Josh as though they were my family or friends. I think that when you let characters real or written into your homes and lives daily they become apart of you. GL has definately become a part of me. I hope they never leave.

Thank you Guiding Light for making me laugh, cry, yell, hate, and most of all love. I love you all so much.

(ps Thank you Moderators for keeping me updated these last few years. I would have been lost without you.)

SoapStar87

Re: Thank you GL

Postby SoapStar87 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

It has been almost 30 years of watching GL and I miss it

BKLYN

Re: Thank you GL

Postby BKLYN » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Quote neca_marie: :) Thank you cast, crew, and writers.

I fell in love with Guiding Light 15 years ago. (I know that pales in comparison to some other fans) I just wanted to say thank you. The past few years I have been unable to watch because of working and going to school at the same time. I have been reading the updates though and occasionally watched online. Of course I watch the last 2 episodes on Friday night when I got home. I think I spent the rest of the night in tears. I think they ended the show beautifully. I will most likely spend the rest of my life referencing the characters of this show particularly Reva and Josh as though they were my family or friends. I think that when you let characters real or written into your homes and lives daily they become apart of you. GL has definately become a part of me. I hope they never leave.

Thank you Guiding Light for making me laugh, cry, yell, hate, and most of all love. I love you all so much.

(ps Thank you Moderators for keeping me updated these last few years. I would have been lost without you.)

Such a great posting! You have really touched my heart.

Return to “Guiding Light”