I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded

Phillygirl06

I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded

Postby Phillygirl06 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Several of us on here have expressed how we wish we had a copy of the last show on DVD, just for a keepsake. My suggestion is to put a copy up on ebay. You will make money. Hell, I would buy it! Good luck

Terror

Re: I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded

Postby Terror » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Phillygirl06:I think you had a good idea for sharing the finale of GL.However, I am thinking that that might qualify as copyright infringement.Not sure about that.

Terror.

Phillygirl06

Postby Phillygirl06 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Quote Terror: Phillygirl06:I think you had a good idea for sharing the finale of GL.However, I am thinking that that might qualify as copyright infringement.Not sure about that.

Terror.

Owwwh, really?! Well that doesn't sound too good!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 pm

You can watch it for free right here! http://www.soaps.com/guidinglight/board/116365/

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:56 pm

you would have to find out if there copyright has expire with the show and the only way to find out is talk to a copyright lawyer who knows such about the legal things on that matter that would be the only way to know and fine out
if the people who produce guiding light if there copyright had expire with the show then it would be an open book since there not producing the show anymore.

beachdaisy

Postby beachdaisy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Quote pink kiity: you would have to find out if there copyright has expire with the show and the only way to find out is talk to a copyright lawyer who knows such about the legal things on that matter that would be the only way to know and fine out
if the people who produce guiding light if there copyright had expire with the show then it would be an open book since there not producing the show anymore.

For my own viewing pleasure, I recorded and edited out all the commercials for the last 4 weeks of the GL. It filled 2 eight hour VHS tapes. I am so glad I did. I even have a few very old VHS tapes I never recorded over when I used to record GL when I was working. It's from when Diane Ballard, the original Alan, Roger, Holly, Ed, Rita, Hope, Jackie, Justin, Mike thing was going on.

Guidinglight_fan

Postby Guidinglight_fan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 am

i have the last 2 weeks on my dvr which i'm going to record onto dvd..and i have some on vhs when tammy, lizzie, jonathan and revas cancer was happening..and i record tammys death and jonathan leaving on vhs to because i loved those two! i'm glad i did now

Phillygirl06

Postby Phillygirl06 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote Guidinglight_fan: i have the last 2 weeks on my dvr which i'm going to record onto dvd..and i have some on vhs when tammy, lizzie, jonathan and revas cancer was happening..and i record tammys death and jonathan leaving on vhs to because i loved those two! i'm glad i did now

Well if you are willing to send a copy of the last show on dvd, you would make myself and my mom So happy. She wishes should had it to watch over and over again. If you are please email me at rraffertyjeremy@yahoo.com, thanks!

nymph

Postby nymph » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

I'm using the last script for toilet paper!!!!! writing was terrible, what happened to Jeffrey???????????

SandyR32

Postby SandyR32 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:49 pm

]

For my own viewing pleasure, I recorded and edited out all the commercials for the last 4 weeks of the GL. It filled 2 eight hour VHS tapes. I am so glad I did. I even have a few very old VHS tapes I never recorded over when I used to record GL when I was working. It's from when Diane Ballard, the original Alan, Roger, Holly, Ed, Rita, Hope, Jackie, Justin, Mike thing was going on.[/quote]

I have quite a few GL episodes and edits if you would like to trade forcopies of your 80's episodes? I have most GL episodes starting with Aug. 3, 2001.

Sandy

Return to “Guiding Light”