IT'S 10am in NY as i sit here

Re: IT'S 10am in NY as i sit here

Postby mdcjjj » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 am

I agree with you all. I turned on the TV yesterday at 10:00AM just to make myself believe it really wasn't there and saw the stupid game show. I think I then cursed. I will not delete the last show from my DVR and I can't bare to remove it as a recurring show to record. I also thought about it all weekend. I am usually a sensible and reasonable person, and to think about it without emotion--it just a TV show, right? Trouble is I can't convince myself not to be upset. I emailed CBS agin yesterday and told them I'm done with them and P&G. I hope I can stick to my guns on that one. I also looked up that Venice show online and I'm looking forward to that starting. I don't know that I'd pay to see it though.

Postby Beeloo03 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 am

Here it is, Day 2 Without GL......I'm also in the NYC area (northern NJ), where GL came on at's about 10:05, and I refuse to even turn on the tv right now. I DO NOT want to see some stupid ol' rerun of Price is Right or whatever crap CBS is showing in place of GL.

I am so angry with CBS, Telenext and the powers that be that cancelled our show!

Postby GLandWT » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 am

Quote PelphreyPosse: To show you how much the fans are missing GL, Pittsburgh SLS is sold out, Atlanta is selling fast and another show is being readied. Fans are wanting to catch a glimpse of the actors before they are gone for good. I'm glad that we still have that, at least.

Thanks for the reminder for Atlanta.

Return to “Guiding Light”