4 Musketeer's

1ollie

4 Musketeer's

Postby 1ollie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:33 pm

:)) I was sooooo happy to see The 4 Musketeers together, for the last time.. I remember them when they were in high school.Just like if it were yesterday..All I can say I will miss G.L. So very much. They were my family. IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL........

biancarosa

Re: 4 Musketeer's

Postby biancarosa » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

You are so right. The Musketeers looked great! I will miss them and the rest of the cast. To say I will miss GL would be an understatement! I will never forget it!!

Terror

Postby Terror » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:46 pm

I'm glad they brought them together for the finale.Their storylines in the 1980's were among my favorites.

Terror.

1ollie

Postby 1ollie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Quote biancarosa: You are so right. The Musketeers looked great! I will miss them and the rest of the cast. To say I will miss GL would be an understatement! I will never forget it!!

You are so right!!!! They looked great, but you know they did age alittle over the years..So just think we grew up with them as well.So I have aged too. I have always loved them..and I hope they keep in touch with this website...THANKS GUYS YA'LL WERE WONDERFUL.......And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.......

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:10 pm

I was so glad the 4 Musketeers were together too!! I was even more excited to have Rick and Mindy getting married!! I was there when the 4 were all first together, I was in high school. That was during the time when the teen movies were like Sixteen Candles, breakfast Club, so the s/l was kind of in that genre at the time. Phillip was(still) so hot---wore speedos back then---those were the days!!!

mamerk

Postby mamerk » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm

I loved the 4 Musketeer's then and today..was glad to see the 4 of them together one last time and Dr. Rick finally got the girl. I wish Mindy would have came back sooner, I loved her character.

I am still numb to the fact that GL is over. Even though I taped several weeks for my GL fix..things won't be the same without my Springfield friends. I will even miss Alan!! :]

I really hope on this message board that as the actors move on that you will let us know where they are and what they are doing. They all were the best... and I will miss them.
Thanks for all the memories...there will be a place in my heart where the GUIDING LIGHT shines ALWAYS!!!! :-)

Debbie Lynn

Postby Debbie Lynn » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm

I am a big fan of the four musketeers to, like most of you I grew up with them and raised my family with them, I am so happy that they all ended up together and Mihelle and Danny being home again was a nice touch. Anybody remember the days of Nick, coming to visit at Christmas time and all the "magic" that happened when he was around.

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm

I was so glad that they put the 4 Muskateer's back together for the ending. It is so sad that it took the ending of GL to get the four of them back together. Watching them through high school and then when Phillip and Beth ran away. Those were the days. Ah! what sweet memories.

jbwbubba

Postby jbwbubba » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Loved them all back together and Mindy and rick wow!!

1ollie

Postby 1ollie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Quote Debbie Lynn: I am a big fan of the four musketeers to, like most of you I grew up with them and raised my family with them, I am so happy that they all ended up together and Mihelle and Danny being home again was a nice touch. Anybody remember the days of Nick, coming to visit at Christmas time and all the "magic" that happened when he was around.

Oh my.... I was just remembering that just today...How funny.. I wish that Mindy would have came back sooner..But I have been watching GL over and over..just loved it....great ending....

Return to “Guiding Light”