And next on GL..

Nyema

Re: And next on GL..

Postby Nyema » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 pm

:-) you can find episodes of g/l on AOL TV I FOND IT AND STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH I GUESS I LIKE TESING MYSELF THINKING IT'S COMING BACK EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S LIGHTS OUT FOR US G/L ADDICTS BUT I AM STILL HOPING I AM LOST AFTER ALL THESE 54 YRS OF MINE A SMALL TRIBUTE TOO MY MOMA WHO I LOST IN 07 SSSHE WOULD BE SO UPSET AND TRYING TOO PRETEND LIKE SHE WASNT CRYING OVER A SOAP GOD BLESS US ALL

Fairoaks

Postby Fairoaks » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

did anyone else hear that the characters of Reva and Josh would be moving to Oakdale/ATWT? since they ended the show one year later... if this was to be happening... I would assume they would have to wait until next year...

Glfansince78

Postby Glfansince78 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Quote Fairoaks: did anyone else hear that the characters of Reva and Josh would be moving to Oakdale/ATWT? since they ended the show one year later... if this was to be happening... I would assume they would have to wait until next year...

hmmmm....With Tom Pelphry...? I heard Pelphry won't be Jonathan though, so it would be pretty odd to have Reva and Josh there in Oakdale acting like they don't notice Reva's son lives there too! But hey! We've been willing to stretch our imaginations for our soap way further than that, haven't we, Reva-Clone fans?

Two to Tango

Postby Two to Tango » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

I keep looking at the TV. It would be ending right now! Instead, just silence, no picture, no GL! When will I ever get used to this?

1ollie

Postby 1ollie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 am

Quote Glfansince78:
Quote Fairoaks: did anyone else hear that the characters of Reva and Josh would be moving to Oakdale/ATWT? since they ended the show one year later... if this was to be happening... I would assume they would have to wait until next year...

hmmmm....With Tom Pelphry...? I heard Pelphry won't be Jonathan though, so it would be pretty odd to have Reva and Josh there in Oakdale acting like they don't notice Reva's son lives there too! But hey! We've been willing to stretch our imaginations for our soap way further than that, haven't we, Reva-Clone fans?

I know that's right I sure would...Just to see my great actors.......again...I sure miss them.

Return to “Guiding Light”