And next on GL..

1ollie

And next on GL..

Postby 1ollie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 pm

%( I have already seen GL.. here in Texas. And it was wonderful.. I cried my eyes out..And it made me cry even more when they DIDN'T say next on GL.....

mat317

Re: And next on GL..

Postby mat317 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm

What was shocking after it ended, Katie Couric came on and said "Welcome to the FINAL newsbreak"
CBS is going to lose so much now
At least something I can dance to...
Wasn't there a reference to Josh writing a book? hhmmmm

akwood

Postby akwood » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Quote 1ollie: %( I have already seen GL.. here in Texas. And it was wonderful.. I cried my eyes out..And it made me cry even more when they DIDN'T say next on GL.....

that killed me too!

1ollie

Postby 1ollie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Quote akwood:
Quote 1ollie: %( I have already seen GL.. here in Texas. And it was wonderful.. I cried my eyes out..And it made me cry even more when they DIDN'T say next on GL.....

that killed me too!

And at the very end....Where it said THE END.....I just cant believe it.. IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND I'M STILL CRYING...

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Quote akwood:

that killed me too!

Add me to the list too!! I knew it was not coming and I still waited for it.

Debbie Lynn

Postby Debbie Lynn » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 pm

I am glad to know I wasn' the only one, It really hit home when there was no "Coming up on GL", I thought maybe they would go to a shot of the cast all waving good-bye, but I really think the ending with Josh & Reva "always" and the ligthouse in the background was a good ending.

wanita

Postby wanita » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 pm

I think the ending was good if they would'nt have left a cliff hanger. Like what happened to jeffery?

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Quote 1ollie:
Quote akwood:

that killed me too!

And at the very end....Where it said THE END.....I just cant believe it.. IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND I'M STILL CRYING...

I have to agree, i was not able to watch thursday and friday's show until today, just finishing watching, I feel like I just said goodbye to a very good friend. I am soooo sad, every now and then the tears just fall. I know its a soap, but i am going to miss all of them so much.

Pankyg

Postby Pankyg » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 am

When I was a teenager my mom and I would fight over who got to watch their soap at 3:00 pm on the "big tv" and who got stuck on the 13" in their room. Of course my mom had to watch General Hospital, but I loved Guiding Light and still do 25 years later. I think it's a shame and a real big slap in the face for the soap industry to have this show canceled. I hope some of our favorite actors and actresses wind up on other shows. I really feel like I lost a friend tonight.

Karrie

Postby Karrie » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 am

I hope someone realizes what an awful mistake it was to end GL...so many of us are so sad about this. GL is irreplacable. I hope something is done soon to undo this error.

Return to “Guiding Light”