The lighthouse

calliope

The lighthouse

Postby calliope » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:58 am

I was thinking about the lighthouse , we haven't seen it in a long, long time. Guess Peapack doesn't need one! But I wonder if it will figure into any of the closing stories. I hope so.
Merrymary, I know you would like to see a fade out of Reva and Josh standing atop the lighthouse looking to their future. I'm not sure that is what I want but I would like to see it again.

vixenbp

Re: The lighthouse

Postby vixenbp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:56 am

It would be nice if they did have it involved in the closing for sure! I can't remeber the last time I we have seen it...vixenbp

merrymary

Postby merrymary » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:06 am

Calliope, Oh to see that scene! Reva and Josh standing on top floor of the lighthouse, the sun setting, and Reva, standing and gazing into Josh's eyes saying, "Always, Bud" and Josh saying to her, "Forever,Reva." I could o on after that!!! :)

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:11 pm

While this may not sound like it has anything to do with this topic and I am probably on my own, I feel that the lighthouse was a huge part of GL and when "whoever was in charge" decided to get away from the lighthouse and what it meant to the history of GL, that's when things started to change. "Whoever was in charge" had no idea about the history of GL or how to write. Although, now I believe that all of the bad writing and sl were planned in order to see GL come to an end. The lighthouse was a special place for alot of the people on GL. When Michelle started to re-open it, I thought that they might bring it back, but instead they went a different direction and we no longer hear anything about it. Before the end of our GL, I would like to see the lighthouse one more time.

SheMarPre

Postby SheMarPre » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:28 pm

I Agree With U Guys I Want The LightHouse Back Too! Also I Would Love To See Guiding Light Going Off Air On New Years Eve! I Know Its Too Late For That But They Could End It With Everyone Coming Back And Being Reunited With Their Loved Ones! And At The End Everyone Could Sang Goodbye Springfield Or Etc. I Am Just Brainstorming! Poor Guiding Light! Why?!

lovenoah

Postby lovenoah » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Quote merrymary: Calliope, Oh to see that scene! Reva and Josh standing on top floor of the lighthouse, the sun setting, and Reva, standing and gazing into Josh's eyes saying, "Always, Bud" and Josh saying to her, "Forever,Reva." I could o on after that!!! :)

You predicted it almost verbatim!

merrymary

Postby merrymary » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 am

Quote merrymary: Calliope, Oh to see that scene! Reva and Josh standing on top floor of the lighthouse, the sun setting, and Reva, standing and gazing into Josh's eyes saying, "Always, Bud" and Josh saying to her, "Forever,Reva." I could go on after that!!! :)

I am a soulmate of this couple!!!! I will always remember that last scene of the GL.

4everGL

Postby 4everGL » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Although I love Josh and Reva separately, I was really not a fan of them being a couple, but in the theme of "happily ever after", them meeting at the lighthouse to drive off into the future together was very fitting!

Return to “Guiding Light”