Marina and Mallet

Marina and Mallet

Postby Matt » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:48 pm

Does anyone else suspect this relationship will soon be more than professional very soon? What sort of trouble could it bring if they do get together?

Re: Marina and Mallet

Postby owaysl8 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:41 pm

What's going on with the writers on this show? Is the ONLY storyline they can think to write about is trouble and discord between couples? The storyline concerning cancer was a good thought but it's had nothing to do with dealing with cancer (in a believable way)'s just about how bad Reva can screw up her and Joshes lives and how much she can screw with his head. Mallet and Dinah are a great couple and have the potential for some great storylines but instead they brought in all this other crap now. Jeezzzzz, give it a break! Write something worth watching. Divorcing and breaking up isn't the "only" thing going on in everyone's lives.

Re: Marina and Mallet

Postby suburbandiva » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:18 pm

The writers for GL must be on drugs! They don't write about love and over coming problems. They write about familys getten it on with in their famlies! They have a problem with love! But, not on just meanless, no connection whatso ever sex! I'am just so not into the just jump in and out of the bed! I would really love to see a love story, like Richard and Cassie. Sorry, I think that was another writer team! %(

Return to “Guiding Light”