Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?

Teenie

Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?

Postby Teenie » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:13 pm

U had me believing of your vows....Why ethan are your vows and words fake to teresa and Gwen ?

destes

Re: Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?

Postby destes » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:39 pm

I think the reason Ethan's vows to Gwen were fake because he didn't love her, he only married her because she was pregnant.

The vows he made to Theresa were true.

Octoberfest

Postby Octoberfest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Ethan should have ended up with Siren!

At least that way he wouldn't cause any more pain and suffering to the women he was supposed to love.

destes

Postby destes » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

The problem with Ethan was plain and simple, he married a women and was in love with another. He should have never married Gwen even if she was pregnant. He should have gotten a DNA test and if it was his child, he should have supported the child and spent time with her, but never should have married Gwen.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Jeez,....Teresa has her player name ethan....But....she is a quik fix........I think she may have respect...but she won't ever have the BEST........she is certainly beautiful, but she stank. Best example: Her own brother Luis who she threw to the wolves...All for the love of a punk name ethan....TEE! Luis would not put anyone before his little babby sis....

destes

Postby destes » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Quote Teenie: Jeez,....Teresa has her player name ethan....But....she is a quik fix........I think she may have respect...but she won't ever have the BEST........she is certainly beautiful, but she stank. Best example: Her own brother Luis who she threw to the wolves...All for the love of a punk name ethan....TEE! Luis would not put anyone before his little babby sis....

How can you blame Theresa, she wasn't the one hurting her brother, Vincent (blackmailer) was the one hurting him. Luis didn't expect Theresa to give up her entire life for him and I don't think he would have given up his true love for her.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:33 am

ITA!! Had T told L he would have told her to make her dream happen! And he would take care of the blackmailer! And while yes he loves his sister NO he wouldn't have diven up his love for her!

destes

Postby destes » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:38 pm

I don't believe Luis would have given up his love either. Therea should have never been in a position where she would have to choose. The blackmailer was the bad guy, not Theresa.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:37 am

Teresa OWN brother could have been executed. All her eyes are on her man ETHAN.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:43 am

Hi lil moma.......Luis ....teresa spoke to a convict...she falls for fake stuff.....Jeez, how she cant BE REALLLL!!! I can not stand a wannabee like tee

Return to “Passions”