Watch Passions!!!!!

destes

Re: Watch Passions!!!!!

Postby destes » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks, you are the greatest for letting us see the reruns and the end of Passions.

destes

Postby destes » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:35 pm

I am bumping this up because I saw where a girl was asking how she could watch the last episodes.

destes

Postby destes » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 am

I have really enjoyed watching the reruns, I am not up to date but really enjoy watching when I can. It is hard to believe we watched all those years and nothing much at all changed with the T/E/G triangle. Gwen knew from the beginning Ethan had the hots for Theresa. I wish they had put Theresa and Ethan together long before they did.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 am

Quote destes: I have really enjoyed watching the reruns, I am not up to date but really enjoy watching when I can. It is hard to believe we watched all those years and nothing much at all changed with the T/E/G triangle. Gwen knew from the beginning Ethan had the hots for Theresa. I wish they had put Theresa and Ethan together long before they did.

I enjoyed Ethan/Gwen/Theresa strong stand on infidelity...When you are married.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 am

I will say it again......Teresa was wrong, Ethan knew how Teresa care about him for always...but yet he did not go after her ...But Something was very interesting.....Teresa could be on a cliff about to fall off, and etc.....Ethan cared.....Well ,, only when tee was is danger....And his behind was ALWAYS late...In My Gurl Gwen defense......He played them both

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:07 am

I guess folks LOVE different......

Return to “Passions”