Anyone watching the reruns????

destes

Anyone watching the reruns????

Postby destes » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Is anyone able to watch the reruns of Passions. It was so good back then. I just watched Ethan take Theresa to see Cinderella. I forgot just how much they were attracted to each other and although he would say he loved Gwen, his face would light up with Theresa.

all4babe

Re: Anyone watching the reruns????

Postby all4babe » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:51 pm

I WANTED to be able to watch the reruns, so I ordered the superchannel..But what do ya know?? The freaking channel comes up black and there is no sound. My husband called Rogers and told them and they checked and said that we have it..It is 2-3 weeks later and it is still not showing..If they don;t fix it for me they better not think of charging me for it on my bill.....I should go back to Bell satalite.

I watched Passions from the very first day it aired, although I haven't seen the first of the show in ages, I do remember very vividly how much of a snob Ethan was and I also remember thinking "wtf" when it showed Sheridan mourning over her best pal "Princess Dianna"

destes

Re: Anyone watching the reruns????

Postby destes » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:38 am

talk.soapoperafan.com/passions/

You can watch it online here. They will only let you watch 72 minutes, then you have to wait an hour to watch more, but I only have an hour at the time any way. lol

Return to “Passions”