close this part of the site

youngesoapwatcher

close this part of the site

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:27 pm

ok i hate to say it but i think the passions part should be just shut no one posts in it anymore the only thing is the passions petion for the usa network

which is probably just a rumor nothing else so crissi if u want to make up some space delet the passions area

bigtimesoapfan

Re: close this part of the site

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:11 am

Quote youngesoapwatcher: ok i hate to say it but i think the passions part should be just shut no one posts in it anymore the only thing is the passions petion for the usa network

which is probably just a rumor nothing else so crissi if u want to make up some space delet the passions area

Then Don't!!!!

destes

Postby destes » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Quote youngesoapwatcher: ok i hate to say it but i think the passions part should be just shut no one posts in it anymore the only thing is the passions petion for the usa network

From time to time people do post, so if you are no longer interested in the board, don't come to it. Others may choose to keep in touch from time to time.

talk.soapoperafan.com/passions/

Above is the site people can go if they want to watch the reruns of Passions.

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Quote destes:

From time to time people do post, so if you are no longer interested in the board, don't come to it. Others may choose to keep in touch from time to time.

talk.soapoperafan.com/passions/

Above is the site people can go if they want to watch the reruns of Passions.

Good point I mean I would hate to see this site go down true I don't come on here like I used to.But I would hate to see it go and I am thankful that the admin are keeping this open.So admin if you read this thank you for keeping this message board open.

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Why does it matter to you?? Does this forum disrupt your life in any sort of way?? Stop being such a damn nit picker!!!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi! I will close this board eventually, but it's still so soon. So many have made friends here that I want them to have a place to chat! I want people to have a place to remember Passions. That's also why I keep the Soap Opera Fan board open. Just so people can chat. :)

:)

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:27 pm

:) good point chrissi

destes

Postby destes » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Quote Chrissi:

Hi! I will close this board eventually, but it's still so soon. So many have made friends here that I want them to have a place to chat! I want people to have a place to remember Passions. That's also why I keep the Soap Opera Fan board open. Just so people can chat. :)

:)

Thanks Chrissi.

destes

Postby destes » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Quote all4babe:

Why does it matter to you?? Does this forum disrupt your life in any sort of way?? Stop being such a damn nit picker!!!!

I agree, what difference does it make to her if it stays open or not.

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Quote destes:
Quote all4babe:

I agree, what difference does it make to her if it stays open or not.
I know..I don't want it to close. I am not over the show yet and it is nice to have a place to come and chat about it.

Return to “Passions”