Happy

monkey1

Happy

Postby monkey1 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:35 pm

theresa is the best. I got the man of my dreams by beliveing in fate thanks to her. I would love to meet her someday to tell her that. I am so glad that I kept on beliveing. I really miss passions, wish it would come back on. I am alot like her, but I have 3 kids with my man. Where she only had little Ethan.But I got my man away from his other girl. And now he is all mine. We just got married last month. I am so happy. THANK-YOU THERESA :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :] :] :] :]

destes

Re: Happy

Postby destes » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 pm

If your guy loves you like Ethan loves Theresa, I am sure you will be happy. I just hope it is not like Gwen taking Ethan away from Theresa, then it will never work. Good luck.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:36 am

Ha ha ha ha ha :-)

Lmaooooooo :-)

I remember you ;) Well Congratulations. Glad you got everything you worked so hard for ;)

saracharves

Postby saracharves » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 am

:|
Quote monkey1: theresa is the best. I got the man of my dreams by beliveing in fate thanks to her. I would love to meet her someday to tell her that. I am so glad that I kept on beliveing. I really miss passions, wish it would come back on. I am alot like her, but I have 3 kids with my man. Where she only had little Ethan.But I got my man away from his other girl. And now he is all mine. We just got married last month. I am so happy. THANK-YOU THERESA :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :] :] :] :]

This is a soap! If their are children involved it is never right to steal another women's man especially if their married! I'd keep my eyes open though if he could leave one for you he could definitley leave you for another!

Return to “Passions”