Wikid Scheming Sheridan

TheresaFan35

Wikid Scheming Sheridan

Postby TheresaFan35 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:47 am

Does anyone think Sheridan planned on making Luis think that Fancy just imagined her attacker was in her room? I believe Sheridan may have found the button on the floor before anyone else, to make it look as if Fancy was overstressed or feeling paranoid over her fear of her attacker coming back. Afterall, Luis asked for the grounds to be searched, no one suspicious was found. When Fancy mentioned she thought someone was in the closet and checked, of course no was there. And at the time her attacker may have been in the room, (unless she was really dreaming) the phone was dead and the lights would'nt come on but when Luis used the phone it worked, no problem. when Sheridan turned on the light, it worked perfectly. I have a feeling Sheridan may have had something to do with all of that going on right before the attacker entered the room. The next thing I think might happen(among other things) is that Fancy may start getting creepy phone calls from a location or number that can't be traced by Harmony PD whenever Luis is not around to intimidate Fancy even further. Anybody get a good look at the height Fancy's rapist? He dose'nt seem that tall or big.

Darling89Formula

Re: Wikid Scheming Sheridan

Postby Darling89Formula » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:07 pm

I noticed that the attacker wasn't very tall - he was about as tall as Fancy. By his build, it looks like Spike. He also sounded like Spike when he said, "D'ja miss me?".
Yes, I do think that Sheridan was responsible for the lights and phone being off when Fancy checked, and I could tell that Sheridan was stalling Luis when he was on his way up the stairs to check on Fancy. Yes, I agree that Sheridan may be trying to gaslight (is that the word?) Fancy. Trying to scare her and putting seeds of doubt in Luis' "Where's the Proof" mind. She saw the button and got rid of it. (Go, Fancy! You rock!! You fought and got proof! Yes!!) There are also secret rooms and probably hidden passages in the Crane mansion. Sheridan probably knows that since she lived there as a little girl.

brandy1981

Postby brandy1981 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:47 pm

yes i think that sheridan had something to do with it. she is not my favorite anymore.

Katzmom

Postby Katzmom » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:15 am

Sheridan is just trying to make it seem like she's not the one that is going crazy.

rjhelms

Postby rjhelms » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:27 am

I happen to like the new creepy Sheridan. She has always been so nice and pleasant. I'm enjoying the evil side coming out. It's about time she act like a real Crane. I just don't think that Fancy is the right woman for Luis.

brandy1981

Postby brandy1981 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:13 pm

well, since they showed her with the button today then we know it wasn't just a dream and someone had to have messed with the phone and lights.

Return to “Passions”