beachem?

youngesoapwatcher

beachem?

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:13 pm

any news on our show from usa network?

Beacham

Re: beachem?

Postby Beacham » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:29 am

No I am very sorry I don't know anything new.Since JER passing more then likely it would be re-runs,I really haven't had the time to e-mail my buddy since my grand mother is in physical therapy.I'm the only one who can carry her I just haven't had the time,but as soon as I get time I will post something.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:03 am

Quote Beacham: No I am very sorry I don't know anything new.Since JER passing more then likely it would be re-runs,I really haven't had the time to e-mail my buddy since my grand mother is in physical therapy.I'm the only one who can carry her I just haven't had the time,but as soon as I get time I will post something.

Hi Beacham,

I just wanted to mention and say that you are awesome for being there for your grandmother and actually taking the time to respond. You are truly blessed and have a kindred, and kind soul. Take care...May god Bless you and your family and I hope your grandmother gets well.

destes

Postby destes » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Quote Beacham: No I am very sorry I don't know anything new.Since JER passing more then likely it would be re-runs,I really haven't had the time to e-mail my buddy since my grand mother is in physical therapy.I'm the only one who can carry her I just haven't had the time,but as soon as I get time I will post something.

Hope your grandmother gets well soon.

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Thank you for all your well wishes,my grandmother seems to be doing good.I did recieve a little bit of information,according to what I was told re-runs of Passions could go on the Oxygen Network.Right now that is only a rumor at this point,again thank you for all the well wishes.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi guys, just so you all are aware, we're continuing to have our writers post about Passions news in the 'Latest News' section of Soaps.com from this point on.

There has been no news about any reruns for USA. Sorry. When there is, we will post in the "Latest News".

Christine Fix
Editor-in-Chief

Return to “Passions”