Im glad its over

I Love my hubby

Im glad its over

Postby I Love my hubby » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all4babe

Re: Im glad its over

Postby all4babe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Quote I Love my hubby: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spammer

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:33 pm

I think you are beging very rude and disrespectful to the many of the Passions fans that are saddened that this show is over.I know that everyone has their own opinion and I try to respect that,if you didn't like Passions then you should have stopped watching a long time ago.I know that JER carried the story lines out to far and Lord knows I got mad at the writing.But I never stopped watching it,so please try and show some respect toward this show and the fans.

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:20 pm

beachum, could you expect any less from a troll?? Don't take any of what he says to heart. I personally view her as a lame joke.

Return to “Passions”