Ethan and Luis

Fan of Adrianne

Ethan and Luis

Postby Fan of Adrianne » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Could be old news for you all, but did you know that Ethan and Luis are coming to Days??? I used to be a Passions watcher until I couldn't get it on my TV anymore. So I am thrilled that they will be on
Days. Now if they just bring Theresa and Sheridan it will be complete. These were my fav Passions characters!

destes

Re: Ethan and Luis

Postby destes » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:54 pm

I am glad the actors are getting jobs.

minstral16

Postby minstral16 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 pm

oh no, let ethan and luis go on there on way, anyways did theresa tell ethan the baby was his. I didn't get to watch the last episode :(

destes

Postby destes » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 pm

The last episode everything came out. Ethan found out that it was Gwen and Rebecca, not Theresa that sent the tabliod, that Little Ethan was his child, but Theresa couldn't tell him because Gwen was blackmailing her. And most important, Ethan tells Gwen she is evil and that he and Theresa will be raising jonathan, not her. I don't think Gwen got it as bad as she should have, but Ethan was disgusted by her.

Theresa and Ethan were finally married. We find out Gwen was married to someone else when she married Ethan, so Ethan was never married to Gwen.

kellie53

Postby kellie53 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Really miss this crazy soap but am really happy to see Ethan and Luis again. Just wish they could somehow get Teresa into the story with Ethan again except not such a goofy storyline.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:41 am

Well I'm ok with the happy couple. So how Gwen name is mentioned. why is that or wats up with that...always GWEN'S name comes up? Jeez

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 am

How come they lips say Gwen? Oh yea...tee and ethan are the "happy couple".......Ethan? : what have i done...Luis? : My Sheridan ? :o(

destes

Postby destes » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Yes, Theresa and Ethan are finally together and happy with their family. I am glad Ethan finally saw Gwen for the evil person she has always been. I only wish they had showed us her suffering for more days.

garon d

Postby garon d » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Quote Fan of Adrianne: Could be old news for you all, but did you know that Ethan and Luis are coming to Days??? I used to be a Passions watcher until I couldn't get it on my TV anymore. So I am thrilled that they will be on
Days. Now if they just bring Theresa and Sheridan it will be complete. These were my fav Passions characters!

I would like to see theresa & sheridal on days

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 am

Quote garon d:
Quote Fan of Adrianne: Could be old news for you all, but did you know that Ethan and Luis are coming to Days??? I used to be a Passions watcher until I couldn't get it on my TV anymore. So I am thrilled that they will be on

I would like to see theresa & sheridal on days

sheridan was on all my children

Return to “Passions”