Passions please come back!!

saracharves

Passions please come back!!

Postby saracharves » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:34 pm

I miss my show! Wy can't another network pick it up, Like sci-fi. They used to run the repeats. The show would definitly fit in that catergory! I would much rather watch Passions even @ nighttime and once a week (Remember Dallas and Falcon Crest Those were pm soaps. I would much rather watch Passions then gameshows and reality tv!! Am I the only one?? Someone in the tv network needs to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PUT PASSIONS BACK ON!! THE REAL THING NEW EPISODES!! I"D WATCH!! ANYONE ELSE??????

destes

Re: Passions please come back!!

Postby destes » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 pm

I would watch as long as they did not have the storyline with Ethan, Theresa and Gwen. That was old.

I doubt it will come back, all the actors are getting new jobs.

Tweetygirlee

Postby Tweetygirlee » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:35 am

I wish this soap could come back too..I loved it,But now will two of the passions actors go to Days...But i want my show back too..

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 am

Quote saracharves: I miss my show! Wy can't another network pick it up, Like sci-fi. They used to run the repeats. The show would definitly fit in that catergory! I would much rather watch Passions even @ nighttime and once a week (Remember Dallas and Falcon Crest Those were pm soaps. I would much rather watch Passions then gameshows and reality tv!! Am I the only one?? Someone in the tv network needs to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PUT PASSIONS BACK ON!! THE REAL THING NEW EPISODES!! I"D WATCH!! ANYONE ELSE??????
I agree!! but I would need my Passions fix more than once a week since the show is sooo slow!! Sometimes in Harmony one day can equal like a months worth of episodes..Several times of Passions a day would make me happy..okay maybe I am exaggerating there but I would need it to be on atleast once a day and weekends not be excluded :)

;)

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:13 am

Quote destes: I would watch as long as they did not have the storyline with Ethan, Theresa and Gwen. That was old.

I doubt it will come back, all the actors are getting new jobs.

Very old and repetitive.

tinat

Postby tinat » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:10 pm

I really enjoyed Passions! I wish Passions did NOT have to end. I thought it was very interesting, funny, and amusing sometimes. Please try to get Passions to return. I especially enjoyed Teresa, Ethan, and their children.

tinat

Postby tinat » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 pm

I really enjoyed Passions! I wish Passions did NOT have to end. I thought it was very interesting, funny, and amusing sometimes. Please try to get Passions to return. I especially enjoyed Teresa, Ethan, and their children.

destes

Postby destes » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 pm

I enjoyed Theresa, Ethan, Tabby and Endora. I also loved it when Father Lonigan was on, but now jer has died, I guess any hope of Passions died with him.

Return to “Passions”