passions come back

passionlover2008

passions come back

Postby passionlover2008 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:15 pm

we love this show give it back to us please thx tammie %( %(

Key202

Re: passions come back

Postby Key202 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:45 pm

I was a big Passion fan. And I was very upset because they took it off of channel 10 and put it on Direct101. I did not have that channel. So I missed out so much what was going on. Now that I fought this sight I hear that "Passions" is ending I am not to happy about that.

It is ashame it has to go.

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:11 pm

I know how you all feel I was able to watch Passions when it moved to DirecTv back in September of 07.Off the subject just a little bit there have been media rumors going around saying there possibility of the USA Network picking up new espiodes of Passions for late 2009.So please sign my petition for the USA Network to produce new espiodes,I will send the petition off in November and for the one's who have signed my petition I thank you so much.

nonlyme2020

Postby nonlyme2020 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Quote Beacham: I know how you all feel I was able to watch Passions when it moved to DirecTv back in September of 07.Off the subject just a little bit there have been media rumors going around saying there possibility of the USA Network picking up new espiodes of Passions for late 2009.So please sign my petition for the USA Network to produce new espiodes,I will send the petition off in November and for the one's who have signed my petition I thank you so much.
i miss watching passions they do need to bring it back and start the being off where it left off at.Bring passion back it was a hit in my life i watch it everyday wouldnt miss it for the world when it move to direct tv i move my service to direct tv so i can watch passion.Npw since they took it off the air that really missed things up i wonder what happened to gwen and rebecca after beening so evil and dirty i think that they should pay for all the things that they done to Teresa and crazy beth needs to be punished for kidnapping sherdian baby they never did punished her for nothing just wrote her off the scene.Bring back Passion Bring back Passion!!!!!!!!!!!!

glee

Postby glee » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:39 pm

I can't believe they took it off also!!!!! I have been watching for 6 years. Whats crazy is I haven't been able to watch for a few weeks and a few days ago I realized it was no longer on. I MISSED THE LAST DAYS. So I don't know what happened. Can you tell me where I could read about the last days or will they play the last one again if enought of us asked ????? please write or call glennacr@yahoo.com 480-983-3166 az.

lashabra_owens

Postby lashabra_owens » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:18 pm

yes i misssssssss passions

pnchc

Postby pnchc » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 pm

i think you can probably watch it on youtube.com.
hope this helps.

saracharves

Postby saracharves » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 am

I hear you! I finally got dtv and they cancelled it 2 months later! I am so sick of news and talk shows trying to take over daytime tv (except Rachel Ray but hate new time as oltl is on) If you want to watch that CRAP get cable aren't there like 6 or 7 news channels!! It's bad enough reality tv ruined nighttime tv now there messing up my days!!
To the final episode Gwen and her Mamma still got away with the custody crap with little E (remember they paid off the social worker person then connived to get custody for G & E. They made T think Little E was being abused and also wouldn't let her see him. Things to think about if brought back!!
I MISS PASSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:14 am

Quote my heart is happy: Im glad its off
Then I'm glad your banned!! ;)

Return to “Passions”