this is so wrong

paulastime1966

this is so wrong

Postby paulastime1966 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

You know they should have never took passions off reg tv it was hot and now look what they did its over gone and that was the biggest mistake they could of made. also the person who made this decission should be fired and never be in the place to make decissions of whats on reg tv and whats not. I hope they read this! you made the biggest mistake and now fans, viewers, and the cast lost i hope you lost your job too. Its time you all start asking the fans of shows what we want.

oxlilbadangelox

Re: this is so wrong

Postby oxlilbadangelox » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Quote paulastime1966: You know they should have never took passions off reg tv it was hot and now look what they did its over gone and that was the biggest mistake they could of made. also the person who made this decission should be fired and never be in the place to make decissions of whats on reg tv and whats not. I hope they read this! you made the biggest mistake and now fans, viewers, and the cast lost i hope you lost your job too. Its time you all start asking the fans of shows what we want.

your right 100% i missed the last few episodes and they r not reapeting them they should lose their job they had no right.

Return to “Passions”