Kay and Fox

mrskinney

Kay and Fox

Postby mrskinney » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:30 am

Everyone keeps asking about Theresa and Ethan. What about these two? Should Kay start a life with Fox, or raise her family with Miguel since she has been chasing him forever. Fox really loved her for who she was, but since Miguel's been back and Kay lost memory and got it back I feel like Fox hasn't been the same. Maybe she should just dump him and be with Miguel. Fox is really starting to suck as a character.

Amy

Re: Kay and Fox

Postby Amy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:36 am

Although I really like Fox, I do think Kay should be with Miguel. Who knows... Maybe Kay will see this soon!

Thanks for posting,
Amy

smilez55

Postby smilez55 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:17 pm

Kay should really stop playing with both of the guys emotion. I want her to be with Miguel but after getting Fox that jelous you don't know what he is capable of.

mypassion4life23

Postby mypassion4life23 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:38 pm

Kay belongs with Miguel, despite the fact he ran off looking for Charity while abandoning Kay and Maria. Fox has gotten super creepy, but I like it better because the actor does a nice job as mean/creepy Fox rather than lovey dovey/rambling Fox. This funky phase of Fox's should totally put the love triangle in a twist--but it makes everyone want Kay and Miguel --maybe for the wrong reasons. It is exciting!!! :D

rhinehaj

Postby rhinehaj » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:19 pm

kay needs to stay far and far away from miguel. To me Miguel has not proved himself worthy enough. He walked out on Kay and maria to run after charity. I am not feeling him on this one. Who's to say kay gives him another chance, and charity comes back and he up and leave kay and the baby.

Return to “Passions”