Miguel vs. Fox in the shower

mrskinney

Miguel vs. Fox in the shower

Postby mrskinney » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:27 am

So I saw on the previews that Fox will throw the hair dryer in the shower on Miguel. ya'll think he will die. omg Kay is going to flip out, and Tabitha is suppose to be going away to get better, How long will she be gone? What about Endora? Funny if Julian thought he would keep her, since he is the daddy. Some interesting shows coming up.

Amy

Re: Miguel vs. Fox in the shower

Postby Amy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:37 am

I don't think Miguel will be leaving any time soon :)) Not sure who will take care of Endora... Hope Julian doesn't get his hands on her!

Thanks for posting!
Amy

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Re: Miguel vs. Fox in the shower

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:21 pm

Quote mrskinney: So I saw on the previews that Fox will throw the hair dryer in the shower on Miguel. ya'll think he will die. omg Kay is going to flip out, and Tabitha is suppose to be going away to get better, How long will she be gone? What about Endora? Funny if Julian thought he would keep her, since he is the daddy. Some interesting shows coming up.

that turn out to be a dream because Kay walk in and Miquel try to get her in the shower then the spell work that is supposed to make Miquel forget making love to Kay. Then the last scene was when Fox walk in the kitchen saw Miquel there and pick up a knife. For I think that he is going to kill Miquel or try to kill him because the spell has work. And Tabitha has asked Kay to take care of her Endora.

Return to “Passions”