Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!

Teenie

Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!

Postby Teenie » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 am

But that ain't the way it feel....I know the show is supposely over.....Just for me: Teresa is a go get-ter. But her choices with Married Men...are totally tasteless. If this is her best..You go Teresa! Just hope this show doesn't disrespect Moms and Dads. Wow...how do you teresa respect you? The writers have made her a QUEEN...But I don't see this.... That's all folks.....I guess my treasure name Gwen never existed. And sheridan and luis never happenned either.

DIANA064

Re: Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!

Postby DIANA064 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Don't worry Teenie.....Theresa is taking good care of Jonathan....he's calling her mama now! :)

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 pm

I think not. Ethan said he was taking Jonathan out of anger before the heavenly light shined upon them. Since everyone in Harmony is to do good including Gwen. I don't think Ethan will do something horrible like take a child away from their mother.

trater

Postby trater » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:23 pm

But isn't the child Ethan's also?
I always thought that Gwen was unable to have children... how did it come about the she had this child? Also, What happened to the time when she was tied to the bed? What was that all about?
I didn't get to see the conclusion to that... it seems like she was tied to the bed and then she had that baby. Can someone fill me in on what happened there? Thanks!

destes

Postby destes » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: I think not. Ethan said he was taking Jonathan out of anger before the heavenly light shined upon them. Since everyone in Harmony is to do good including Gwen. I don't think Ethan will do something horrible like take a child away from their mother.

I think he will, plus, Gwen will be in jail.

Return to “Passions”